Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bridgetown Hustle through the lens of Stacy Schrag

Holy shit that was a lot of fun! L.D.R. Kyle, Ben, and I finished setting up at the last minute which made me nervous.... and when I get nervous I get gassy. You can imagine all the air biscuits I was floating, but that's neither here nor there. Regardless, it all happened just as I hoped it would. We had a huge turnout the first night. So, many people were sprinting that we had to move the trick comp to the second day, but no one seemed to mind. Stacy Schrag took 550 pictures, but here are a handful. See more of his pictures HERE The 1st night we had the Bunny Hop Comp and Sprints. The second day had a small group of about 30 and we rode from spot to spot all day and then ended with a party at L.D.R. Kyle's. Lindsay and I brought our sweet professional waffle maker and Lindsay made waffles for all!

1st night

















2nd day

















No comments:

Post a Comment