Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's about time....


I feel like it's time to bring another person on to this wild ride and who better than my partner in crime, Sean Light. I'm sure you will think he is just as funny as I do.

Amanda: Sean, welcome. Is this pretty much your dream come true?

Sean: If it's immediately followed by me holding half a cheese burger and wondering why I've done what I'm assuming I've just done, then yes there is a good chance.

Amanda: Ahh... yes, the dreaded reoccurring vegan nightmare. In mine, it's a steak. Well, I was hoping it would be compared to your dream where instead of Jean-Claude Van Damme playing a set of twins in Double Impact, it was us.


Sean: Do you ever wake up with the feeling that you've just wasted the whole night reliving the best of JCVD?

Amanda: Everyday, but that's neither here nor there. Tell me, friend, how stoked are you to be read by the dozens of people out there who read this blog? Dozens, Sean! Don't let that freak you out. I know it's a lot.

Sean: Where's our writers? I have no idea how to answer that.

Sean: Really? You write all that stuff?

Sean: Oh... Yeah, I mean it's good though.

Amanda: Our writers are on strike. We are our writers. We are on strike.... welcome aboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment