Tuesday, October 26, 2010

KV's new article on Embro


Prep

By: Kyle Von Hoetzendorff

It is Cyclocross season and I would be a liar if I said I didn’t want to just go out there and kick everyone’s ass, yet the reality of the situation must be acknowledged and while I suspect there may be a few asses out there that may be kicked by your humble narrator I am afraid that count will be much too pitiful to consider said kicking universal, in substitute I offer you a piece of fantasy riffage.

Immediately after writing the word riffage, I quit word processing and briefly turn my attention to World of Warcraft. Of course my strategy was working perfectly, Genghis Khan meets Erwin Rommel, and my Elvin mercenaries are dismembering the best paladins a 13 year old named Kevin P. from Erie, IN had to offer. His players look like casualties from a IED made of piranhas and rusted razor blades; needless to say things were well in hand. I fielded an IM from the president of Kiva asking for more advice on how first world entities can help to provide agency to individuals in the third world. We again went over the steps needed to better help to facilitate an enriched life experience across the globe, it would be better if he just had me run the foundation, but I helped the poor man, and honestly I just don’t have the time.

Read more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment