Sunday, October 10, 2010

Use your words, win big stuff

I know this blog is supposed to be bicycle stuff or whatever, but motorcycles are awesome. I especially like vintage motorcycle photography. Today I stumbled (Googled) upon the essence of what it is to be a bad-ass. It kind of sends me for a loop being that I can't actually articulate how bad-ass it really is. I feel like bad-ass is too subjective, plus I'm lazy, so I'm gonna say we're having a semantics contest to describe the feeling I'm having right now. So look deep inside myself and use your best word. Post your word along with the definition and we'll pick a winner at the end of the week. Being that no one does anything for free, Ima give out a huge, most likely low quality poster of the image in question.
I pay a lot of money to go to school and in return I get to print out what ever the hell I want on the biggest printer I've ever seen. And if I've learned anything in art school it's that if it sucks, just make it bigger and everyone will love it.

Here is the photo:
Photobucket
See it bigger along with the rest of the set and tons more here.

1 comment: