Thursday, June 30, 2011

Brazilian Dreams

Once upon a time Matt Case brought in a bike owned by a beautiful Brazilian woman, whom I am quite smitten with, requesting I give it a good once over. This woman... oh, we'll call her Carol, is so pleasing to my eyes that I was more than happy to dial in her bike for her. I replaced the cables, housing, and put some love into the bike. Originally, it had red cork bartape with red finishing tape which kind of made her Brazilian Thomson seatpost stick out like a sore thumb. She decided to be pro and go with some white Deda bartape (which wraps like a dream) and I decided to do her a solid and "lock it up" with the colors of her homeland. We were both pleased.

Matt Case.




If this won't make her fall in love with me, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment