Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Regeneration

Well, I am back. What a party! I danced so much that when I tried to go to sleep I couldn't because of restless legs. That means I partied proper. Becca and I set the world on fire.


Elaina, letting her hands do a lot of the talking.


We tried to get this girl's butt in the picture on purpose.


Becca and I both have Norwegian fanny packs. No big deal.



Mitch and I jamming out to the jazz station on James' wind up radio he lent me.


Aaron and his lady.




Ben with his witch's brew.




Camp Angina.



Mitch the Bear





I found hanging my butt off a log and peeing works very nicely. The banana was there for moral support.

1 comment:

  1. YOU KNOW AARON? I had a class with aaron last quarter. Same group project. so stellar. haha.

    ReplyDelete