Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back into the night

After we left the saloon we headed back into the night and hit up some dirt roads. I want to give a big thank you to Park Chambers and the Fat Tire Farm for you letting us use some heavy duty light because we sure needed them. We rode until midnight alone except for each other on gravel roads and I think I almost saw my spirit animal, which was a fat lady in a trailer telling me, "get in. You think too much." Around midnight Sean found a group of trees where we set up camp on top of blackberry bushes. Yes we were trespassing. So what? We're rebels. The morning led to more gravel and a little thing called Hill Road. It wasn't lying, we would come over one hill only to face another one that looked like we were riding up a wall. I made it, but it didn't sound pretty. Right now it's coffee time. BLAM

No comments:

Post a Comment