Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ACS MIA

I know you are asking yourself, "self, where the hell has Sundvor been?!". Well, I bought a boat and sailed around the world. If you believe that come stop by the shop so I can slap you. Don't be an idiot. I kid... honestly, I gave away my camera when I got my iphone 4 because I didn't use it and when my phone was stolen I was left with nothing. A big part of this blog is me showing you bike stuff and without it, it would just be me describing things to you. Now, I am pretty good with my words, but I think I would loose something in the description of this:


Sam Patterson
, Co-Founder of SRAM and inventor of the Grip Shift, came into the shop today to show us the Patterson Metropolis Transmission. It's like the HammerSchmidt for the commuter. I got to ride it and it was pretty sweet.


Here we are kickin it like old chums.

Right after they left Slate, Jeremy, and the Rapha crew came in after their ride to show us how Rapha hi fives. They also brought this guy:

Try not to get distracted by my big muscles like Garrett Chow, of the MASH fame, did. They're huge. I know.
Listen, I just took a little me time, but that doesn't mean that I don't love you. We've got some really sweet stuff happening here at the shop for the off season. That's when we get time to be creative. I will be a more active participant in our relationship. I missed you. I love you.
What? How did that get in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment