Friday, November 4, 2011

Hey Robber, I want to punch you in the ear


Yesterday I was determined to make the day awesome. I got up early and made tofu scrambles with collard greens, the night before I picked up Voodoo Doughnuts to bring into work, I wore my sweet new Rapha jeans, and listened to that Skatt Bros song I have been jammin on all week. Yup, it was going to be great. As I slowly pulled up to the shop I noticed cop cars out front and saw out window from our door sitting against the building next to us. I could see inside that the shop looked is disarray and then it hit me.... we were robbed. It wasn't only us, there were 4 others robbed the same way. The glass from our door was removed without breaking it and they hung out in our shop for quite sometime. That's the part that bothers me the most besides being robbed in the first place. 21st Ave Bicycles is my home away from home, in fact I am probably there more. To think that not only someone broke in, but hung out in there makes my skin crawl.

I hope you get caught, asshole. You suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment